Over the last three years, generous donors have supported us through donations of all sizes. We appreciate every single donation. - Just a small donation can afford new tools and resources to begin someone's journey into a meaningful hobby. Your gift will improve lives.
...or send a cheque made payable to "Models for Heroes" to 1 Harrier Road,Newbury, BERKS, RG20 4AB.
You can help today:
- We need unstarted & complete kits only. All the parts should be present, the instructions and decals are in good order.
- No glue or paint has touched the model and noone has attempted to "start" the model.
- Please take your time to consider whether donating to Models for Heroes is suitable and please read our Terms & Conditions.
- Unused materials and tools preferable.
- We cannot guarantee photographs of completed builds.
Incoming delivery address:
Models for Heroes, 1 Harrier Road, Newbury, BERKS, RG20 4AB.
Please note that "by hand" donations are only accepted by appointment or courier.
Quick check before you send:
- Remember to check the postage amount. We cannot afford to pay for inadequate postage or customs handling fees.
- Make sure there is plenty of packaging material around your kits to prevent crushing underneath other packages in transit.
- Modelling magazines in a "used" condition or over 2 years old cannot be accepted.
- If sending liquids please check the consignment restrictions on flammable liquids with your courier.
- Wrap the paints/glues/thinners up well and do not allow a spill or vapor to escape. We do not accept enamel paints.
- Add your address or email a note so we can say THANK YOU as we deeply appreciate all of the support. If the donation is for a specific event , please add a note to the donation box so we know.
- Please do not add anything inside the box beyond that personally identifies you such as return addresses. Any details found will be removed and not passed onto any beneficiaries.
- On Amazon we have created a Wish List of our most needed products. You can help Models for Heroes with practical resources by purchasing these products. These arrive at our HQ ready to be provided for our beneficiaries directly.
- If you are buying or selling on ebay you can select Models for Heroes to be your supported charity and choose a percentage of your profit to be donated directly to us. Consider selling some of your completed builds to collectors.
- Visit our Shop and purchase some unique branded merchandise. Money raised goes directly to supporting our bravest with recovery activities. Displaying the Heart part demonstrates your support for Models for Heroes.
- Try shopping for your next big purchase by using our affiliate links. Every purchase you make using these links will donate a percentage to Models for Heroes.
The Airfix Flying Hours tokens scheme is an exclusive offer for Airfix Club members - by collecting Flying Hours tokens from Airfix packaging, you can earn FREE kits of your choice!
You can support Models for Heroes by simply donating your Airfix Flying Hours to us.
YOU DO NOT HAVE TO BE A MEMBER OF THE AIRFIX CLUB TO DONATE.
We can convert the Airfix Flying hours into model kits for beneficiaries just as those members of the Airfix Club can.
These can be posted to our address:
Models for Heroes,1 Harrier Road, Newbury, Berkshire, RG20 4AB