ImpactWe could measure our impact on the community we support by :
- The hundreds of boxes of model kits sent out this year.
- The thousands of hours of volunteer-led activity we have provided.
- The hundreds of thank you letters we receive per year from not only beneficiaries but from partners and family members who see a fundamental change in their loved ones.
The National Lottery
Includes fundraising events, cash donations, kits donated
The National Lottery Community Fund, awarded March 2020
Includes merchandise sales
Volunteer MHFA training
Includes model making consumables, kits dispatched, storage & expenses
Includes legal, professional, administrative costs
Includes merchandise & postage
The National Lottery Community Fund
Our latest published financial report can be found on the Companies House website under our Company Number 10855739. Part of upholding the Fundraising Code of Practice is publishing a clear display of income for potential and current donors. This includes demonstrating a clear view of the percentages of the following:
- What is used for administration purposes, (21%)
- What is used to help our beneficiaries, (70%)