We could measure our impact on the community we support by :
- The hundreds of boxes of model kits sent out this year.
- The thousands of hours of volunteer-led activity we have provided.
- The hundreds of thank you letters we receive per year from not only beneficiaries but from partners and family members who see a fundamental change in their loved ones.
We are proud to be able to support our Armed Forces and Emergency Service personnel if they find model making to be a curative hobby.
Our latest published financial report can be found on the Companies House website under our Company Number 10855739.
Part of upholding the Fundraising Code of Practice is publishing a clear display of income for potential and current donors This includes demonstrating a clear view of the percentages of the following:
- What is used for administration purposes, (21%)
- What is used to help our beneficiaries, (51%)
In Summary, for every £1 we raise 51p goes to providing recovery activities to former and current armed forces and emergency service personnel.