- For press enquiries: email@example.com
Here are some previously written articles, videos and radio interviews showcasing model making for wellbeing and positive mental health.
- Link to a .pdf of our current flyer (Jul 2019)
- Model Making for Recovery in Wales
- Preston model making group helping veterans by Fiona Flinch
- Scale modelling provides therapeutic escape for current and former servicemen by Sophie Kesteven
- Modelmaking: How This Hobby Makes You Smarter by Phil Scott
- The Neurological basis of occupation by Gutman and Schindler
- Long-term responses to treatment in UK veterans with military-related PTSD by Murphy et al.
- Scale Modelling hobby provides student with an outlet. by Sylvain Falquet
- The “Heart Part”® logo is a registered trademark of Models For Heroes Ltd Number UK3339203
- Models for Heroes is a license holder of Strayhorn® Bold Italic licensed from Monotype Fonts.
- Varela Round is licensed under the SIL Open Font License, Version 1.1.
- Please adhere to the guidelines below on how to display our branding for clear recognition on any publication.
Note: Express permission must be obtained from Models for Heroes before using any of our artwork.